Well, this is the place where the errors in our texts will be put with their corrections. Each text will have its own distinct section with a list following of errors and their corrections.
The Core Rulebook (RGS1001)
- Cost to Brew a Potion – Under the Alchemy skill description in Chapter 4 pg. 43 the cost to brew a potion is listed in Table 4-1: The Alchemy Skill Table as 100 gp x casting DC per dose. This should be listed as 10 gp x casting DC per dose.
The Great Grimoire Vol. I (RGS1002)
- Alchemist’s Stone spell – This spell IS a Spell of Legend although the descriptor tag next to the method is missing.
- Alchemical Gold and Alchemical Silver spells in the Random Spell Tables – Currently they are listed in the random roll table for Ritual Magic but should appear in the Spells of Legend table. A workaround for this is to simply ignore these spells when rolling randomly for a ritual spell. The workaround for the Spell of Legend table is if Alchemist’s Stone is rolled to roll the percentiles again where 01-32 Alchemist’s Stone, 33-65 Alchemical Gold, and 66-00 Alchemical Silver.
The Character Codex Vol. I (RGS1003)
- Instances of Speak with Animals spell – All mentions of this spell should be replaced with the Communicate with Animals spell found in the Great Grimoire Vol.I (RGS1002) page 43.
- Instances of the Control Animals spell – All instances of this spell should be replaced with a modification of the Control Plant spell found in the Great Grimoire Vol.I (RGS1002) page 48 where the Magic Effect becomes Mind Control and the Saving Throw becomes Will.
The Players’ Handbook
- Cost to Brew a Potion – As under the Core Rulebook above.